Suminex Forums

Suminex message board

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-11 13:21:15

Kovitikus
Alpha Tester

Website improvements.

The video on the About section of the site seems to do nothing. Not sure if there's even supposed to be anything there or not.

Could you add a link back to the main site at the top of the forums somehow?

I know that the game is a spinoff of Xenimus, but the Suminex title image doesn't match the rest of the site; which looks nice and crisp and awesome by the way, good job.

You might also want to think about updating the forum background at some point too. The current tiled Xenimus floor texture works fine for now, but at some point this game will have it's own identity.

I've got some very basic skills in GIMP if you have ideas on what images you want and what size you need them as.

I did the same basic thing for the Xenimus wiki's title image and background, which eventually I'd like to update as well. https://xenimus.fandom.com/wiki/Xenimus_Wiki

Last edited by Kovitikus (2020-02-11 13:27:55)

#2 2020-02-12 13:53:35

admin
Administrator

Re: Website improvements.

Kovitikus wrote:

The video on the About section of the site seems to do nothing. Not sure if there's even supposed to be anything there or not.

Could you add a link back to the main site at the top of the forums somehow?

I know that the game is a spinoff of Xenimus, but the Suminex title image doesn't match the rest of the site; which looks nice and crisp and awesome by the way, good job.

You might also want to think about updating the forum background at some point too. The current tiled Xenimus floor texture works fine for now, but at some point this game will have it's own identity.

I've got some very basic skills in GIMP if you have ideas on what images you want and what size you need them as.

I did the same basic thing for the Xenimus wiki's title image and background, which eventually I'd like to update as well. https://xenimus.fandom.com/wiki/Xenimus_Wiki

I just slapped something together temporarily to get things rolling. Right now I'm too busy working on the game to spend time on the site. If anyone wants to design something I'll take a look at it. I've seen people create some pretty nice looking sites for EJ which he never used.

#3 2020-02-13 08:25:49

Kovitikus
Alpha Tester

Re: Website improvements.

Sure, I know it's all super low priority stuff. Just figured I'd throw it out there so that others can agree, disagree, volunteer, or just have in mind for the future. smile

Board footer